Report a problem
Reporting waste collection complaints
- Container not emptied, or bulky waste collection: call Avalex at 0900-0507 or use the Avalex digital contact form
- If you have pests (in Dutch) on your own property, please contact a professional pest control service
- Reporting environmental complaints (noise, smells, soil contamination or air pollution): Haaglanden Environment Service (in Dutch). For emergencies, please call: 0888 333 555
You can report other waste collection or environmental complaints to the municipality.
Emergency situations after office hours
If you wish to report a dangerous situation or serious nuisances, such as fallen trees, flooding, potholes or a clogged sewer line on municipal property, please call the special hotline at: 14 070.
- Select option 2 for Leidschendam-Voorburg, then select option 9
- You will be connected with a person who can handle your complaint
- Telephone number for international calls: +31 70 300 90 00