Make an appointment
The services offered by the Service Centre are only available on appointment. You can make an appointment online.
Making arrangements online
Many of the municipality’s services are available online, so you do not have to come by in person. Sometimes it is even less expensive to do it this way.Some of the things you can arrange online include:
- Change of address (in Dutch)
- Extracts from the Personal Records Database (BRP) (in Dutch)
- Extracts from the Civil Registry (in Dutch)
- Blue zone parking exemptions
- Ooievaarspas (reduction card) and other income-based programmes (in Dutch)
- Applying for social benefits via UWV Werkbedrijf (Public Employment Service) (in Dutch)
If you would like to make an appointment for more than one municipal service, you can call the special hotline at: 14 070. We will then schedule extra time for your appointment.
Changing or cancelling an appointment
If you wish to change or cancel an appointment you made online, you can call the special hotline at: 14 070.
Debit card payment only
If you must pay a fee for a municipal service during your appointment, please note that you cannot pay with cash; only by debit card.