The municipality is administered by a coalition of parties that include VVD, GBLV/Gemeentebelangen and D66.
Composition of the municipal executive
The mayor and aldermen each have their own portfolio; the areas of policy for which they are responsible. The municipal secretary advises the municipal executive, and serves as the general director responsible for the organisation of civil servants.
- Mayor Martijn Vroom (in Dutch)
- Alderman Astrid van Eekelen (VVD) (in Dutch)
- Alderman Philip van Veller (VVD) (in Dutch)
- Alderman Bianca Bremer (GBLV) (in Dutch)
- Alderman Jeffrey Keus (GBLV) (in Dutch)
- Alderman Marcel Belt (D66) (in Dutch)
- Municipal Secretary Rutger den Haan (in Dutch)
Municipal executive documents
All publicly available municipal executive documents, such as the decision list, documents pertaining to executive decisions, draft agendas and events calendar are available in the Council Information System.
- Municipal executive events calendar (in Dutch)
- Draft agenda (in Dutch)
- Municipal executive decisions (in Dutch)
- List of decisions (in Dutch)